Thursday, November 1, 2007

Guilt

I used to teach in the Young Women's Program. I quite liked it, lots of practical stuff and life values. But also the full on Church shit that infiltrates and brainwashes their young minds.

So now to MySpace. My niece has MySpace...so I got one so we could stay in touch..yes I know how to use a phone, but this has pix and goss. (My students found my MySpace so I can't put anything too honest on there if you know what I mean).

Anyway, I looked through Deanne's "Friends" and there were a few people I recognised from the youth program. So now I trawl through their pages looking for clues to see who's escaped the morg and who hasn't. I'm so happy to see beer glasses in hands, nicotine patches, tales of wild nights out....all in the hope that despite my part in their indoctrination they have broken free. Of course many are over the top, which reinforces my belief that the church does an enormous amount of damage because when kids leave they have never learned about moderation or risk minimisation. It's all or nothing for them so they don't know when to stop.
The church sucks..fully

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

someone brainwashed you then you helped brainwash someone else. At least now you know it. If it hadn't been you feeding the mushrooms it would have been someone else so don't beat yourself up over it.